Friday, 10 June 2016

Called A Plumbing Service To Help Me Out

I was getting ready to go to sleep the other night. I went to take a shower and the water wouldn't drain austin plumber. I checked to make sure the drain was opened and not closed. It was open but the water wasn't going down it. I decided to go ahead and go to sleep and hopefully it would be drained in the morning. I went to sleep with no worries about it at all. When I woke up the next morning the water was still sitting there, it hadn't drained at all. I knew I would need to call a plumbing service to get it fixed. I called around and found one that could come right over. I told them I planned on being home so that would work. They arrived within 10 minutes and were able to quickly get it drained. They said it was clogged because of hair, but I shouldn't have any other problems with it. They did tell me I should never use liquid plumber because of the type of pipes I have. I told him I usually don't, but I'll remember that. He did a great job and I'll call him in the future if I need a plumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment